Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hey, all

Hey, random readers who have somehow or other stumbled upon this blog! I'm misslaheela (largely active on Mod the Sims), and this is my Sims 3 blog. I'll mainly be posting stories and challenges here, but I'll also do reviews of expansion packs, Sims news, whatnot.

More about me: I'm a 19-year-old girl who's an Residence Assistant at my college in Missouri. I like reading, writing, going to school, and Simming. You will find every music genre on my iPod and I enjoy all of it. I am easily amused and very laidback. I hate mayonnaise. The best day of my life was when I saw Josh Groban in concert. I have been Simming since 2010. Along with the base game, I own Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, and Supernatural, all in CD form. I own none of the stuff packs, more from lack of money than from lack of desire. I play my Sims on a $550 Toshiba Satellite with very little lag, so if you want a good Simming laptop for less than $1,000, there you go.

Now that you know me, let's be friends. Then introduce your friends and I'll be friends with them too. Sound good? Good. 

So far I've posted my reality show challenge story down below. If you don't want spoilers, please click on the Introduction link over to the right. If you just read the first post by scrolling down, that's the finale and you'll get some spoilers by the first picture. You have been warned.

Happy Simming, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment